You have registered a patent in one country, and you want to capitalize on your invention through operating licenses abroad, but do not know the markets/countries to target first?
To produce a list of the countries for extension of the patent and prevent you from investing blindly in industrial property, we have created the Flash Study.
Based on a proprietary method, this service aims to assess the opportunities of a market and identify its major players.
With its short duration and its moderate cost, the Flash Study in an efficient decision-making tool in your strategy of exploitation of your innovations, usually through licensing.
This service may be followed by a search for licensees according to a Brandon Valorisation’s proprietary method, LEONARD.
A Flash study makes it possible to:
- Target the most relevant markets for the protection and commercialization of your invention;
- Optimize and justify your spending in industrial property by filing a patent in high potential countries or with a risk of counterfeiting;
- In the case of a search for licensees, to save time and money by avoiding investigations in countries with a high market risk.
Brandon Valorisation has developed other proprietary methods to meet your needs related to the valuation of your company and of your intangible assets.
- Financial valuation study
- Search for licensees
- Search for a partner in the context of an industrial and financial backing
Our missions are covered by Professional Civil Indemnity insurance.
The Brandon Group has a unique offer that combines industrial property and economic and financial valorization.
Do you want to know more about Flash studies?