You are wondering:
- How to valuate a patent?
- At what price should a business license or a patent, a trademark or a software be sold?
- Can the valuation of my patent, trademark or software increase the equity of my company?
- Why and how to determine the objective value of the business?
- How to anticipate a fundraising?
Brandon Valorisation has developed a service based on a proprietary method. ValoFinTM makes it possible to proceed to financial patent valuation, trademark valuation, software valuation and know-how valuation.
What do these studies allow in particular:
- The contribution of a patent (or trademark, software) under certain conditions to the capital of a company to strengthen its equity and reduce the risk of dilution.
- The preparation of a negotiation for a capital opening: fundraising operation, merger or business transfer.
Patents and their associated know-how, software, trademarks, drawings, designs, etc. are valuable intangible assets. They enhance the value of a company.
To do so, our consultants assess:
- The intellectual property right, with Brandon IP, Industrial Property Attorneys
- The market and its areas of application
- The economic parameters related to the patent (or trademark, software)
- The prospects of revenue related to its exploitation
Using this information, we can draw up conclusions regarding the value and issue our recommendations.
The financial valuation study of an industrial property right requires the assistance of an IP attorney to qualify its content.
Brandon Valorisation also carries out valuation studies of start-ups and innovative SMEs. For more information on company valuations.
Our firm’s services are covered by Professional Civil Indemnity insurance.
Do you want to find out more?