Do you want to know:
- How can I capitalize on my patent?
- I am looking for licensees or I want to sell my patent. How can I be assisted in this procedure?
- Can my patent be a lever to increase the equity of my company?
- How much is my company worth?
We have developed a service based on a proprietary method. ValoFin™ makes it possible to determine the objective value of an intellectual property right and the associated know-how.
These studies allow in particular:
- The contribution, under certain conditions, of an intangible asset to the capital of a company to strengthen its equity and reduce the risk of dilution
- The preparation of a fundraising operation, merger or transfer of business
- Preparation of a negotiation for industrial and financial backing.
An intellectual property right (patents, associated know-how, trademarks, designs, models, software, etc.) is a valuable intangible asset that enhances the value of a company.
To do so, our consultants carry out:
- An analysis of the intellectual property right, with Brandon IP, Industrial Property Attorneys
- An objective assessment of the market
- An assessment of the economic elements related to the patent or trademark
- An estimate of the revenue prospects related to its exploitation
- An analysis of the elements which constitute its value.
The financial valuation study of an industrial property right requires the assistance of an IP attorney to qualify its content.
Brandon Valorisation also carries out valuation studies of start-ups and innovative SMEs.
Our firm’s missions are covered by Professional Civil Indemnity insurance.
Do you want to find out more?